EpicCare Link is a tool that provides real-time web access to patient information so you can access patients’ clinical data and communicate with Southcoast Health to provide quality patient care. You can also use EpicCare Link to quickly refer patients to our organization.
EpicCare Link is a collection of different web pages, or activities, that correspond to different tasks. The activity that you use depends on what you want to accomplish.
网址你懂的-Help and contact information
For help using an activity, click on the webpage.
- If you forget your password or can’t log in, call 508-973-3333
- For all other issues, send an email message to HelpDeskTicket@sttango.com.
网址你懂的-Browser, system, and connection requirements
You must use one of the following Internet browsers to access EpicCare Link:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 through 10
- Mozilla Firefox 10 and any later versions
On tablets, you must use iPad Safari or Android Chrome browsers.
EpicCare Link requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels. We recommend that you use a high-speed Internet connection to achieve the best system speed and performance. In addition, you need Java enabled to display graphs and scanned images in EpicCare Link.
影音先锋你懂的-How do I log in?
- Open your web browser and access the following URL: http://carelink.sttango.com/EpicCareLink/common/epic_login.asp
- Enter the user ID and password that you received with your subscription to EpicCare Link and press Enter.
- If a Terms and Conditions page appears, read the agreement and click Accept to acknowledge your agreement with the terms. You are now logged in to EpicCare Link.